In July, Adaptive Planning tailored financial planning & analysis webinars specifically to four different customer industry verticals. If you missed any of our July webinars, you can catch the recordings on our Events Page.
This August, we’re coming back with FP&A best practices webinars throughout three more industry verticals.
3. Business Services
Just like last month, each webinar will feature three main components.
1. A testimonial from and a live Q&A with an Adaptive customer.
2. Financial planning & analysis (FP&A) best practices.
3. An Adaptive product demo with industry-specific examples.
Here are more details on this month’s vertical webinars.
Date: August 22
- Plan supply and demand by units such as kilowatt hour, cubic feet, or leased rates.
- Analyze profit margins by commercial and residential customers, and by geography.
Date: August 28
- Plan across patient, procedure, clinic, hospital department levels, and employee types.
- Analyze what-if scenarios for varying patient volumes, staff levels, and payor types.
Industry: Business Services
Date: August 29
- Utilize driver-based planning, allowing headcount to drive both costs and revenue.
- Perform what-if scenarios, billability and gap analyses, and KPI trend analysis.
Visit our events page to register, and to learn more about all of Adaptive’s upcoming vertical-specific webinars, keynote speakers, and local, in-person events near you, including the upcoming Adaptive Planning Roadshow!